You were probably wondering where these all come from.
Well, some are the traditional favorites like apple, cherry, blueberry and strawbery.
Some come from some family recipes, like Grasshopper and Millionaire Pie.
Some are fried pie versions of favorites like Cheesecake, and Key Lime.
And some are seasonal, like Mincemeat, Fruitcake and Pumpkin Pecan.
We always welcome suggestion for new pies from your old family recipes or something you tried while traveling.
Send us an email! Who knows, you might the new flavor someday.
- Sweet Pies
- Savory Pies
- Breakfast Pies
- Apple - A traditional apple filling with a hint of cinnamon
- Apricot - An old fashioned favorite, great when in season
- Blueberry Crème - Northeastern blueberries with a cream cheese filling
- Blueberry - Northeastern blueberries with just enough sweet
- Boysenberry - Filled with loads of boysenberries and sweetened just right
- Cherry - Delicious cherry, a combination of sweet and tart flavors
- Chocolate Macadamia - Chocolate Dobasch with white chocolate chips & macadamia nuts
- Coconut Crème - Coconut in a sweet cream filling
- Double Chocolate - Chocolate Dobasch with white chocolate chips
- Four Berry - Spring favorites, raspberry, strawberry, blueberry and boysenberry
- Grasshopper Pie - No insects, Crème de Mint filling with Oreo Cookie bits
- Real Key Lime - Real Conch Republic Key Lime with graham cracker bits
- Lemon Twist - Tart and tangy and oh so good
- Peach - A southern favorite of mouth watering peach filling
- Millionaire Pie - Pineapple, Walnuts, Crème Cheese and Whipped Cream
- Pineapple - Tangy and sweet a great combo, like you were in Hawaii
- Pumpkin Pecan - Pumpkin filling with Pecans. Sweeter than pumpkin, not a gooey as pecan
- New York Cheesecake - A Creamy New Your Style cheesecake
- Strawberry - Filled with strawberries, sweetened just right
- Strawberry Crème - Strawberries in a sweet cream filling